KAEDE MIYAMOTO | SHSL ★ UNLUCKY | STATUS: DECEASED
Name: Miyamoto Kaede
DOB: August 27th
SHSL: Luckster. Kaede has been lucky enough to win lotteries, contests, raffles and generally has an amazing amount of luck in just about everything.
Ethnicity/Race: Japan / Japanese
Extra Features: Glasses and an assortment of luck charms.
Personality:Winning almost every contest he has ever entered in his life inflated his ego. Very cocky, he will often become the antagonizing party when among others. When denied what he wants, he will become physically aggressive, prone to pushing and throwing a punch or two before retreating into the nearest room to calm himself down. He lives by the seat of his pants, everything he does is a breeze and he only accepts help when it is absolutely necessary. Material possessions are very important to Kaede, and he enjoys surrounding himself with things. Clothes being one of those material things. Having an impeccable sense of fashion, he'll often look down on people who dress differently from him. Now, Kaede isn't all that much of a bad guy. He can be very considerate, sensitive, and be a generally all around nice person if he finds himself familiar with somebody. He prefers to observe and will often watch from the sidelines unless he himself is involved, only then will he intervene. For the most part, he's an average 17 year old.
- Winning free things
- Fish! He was raised eating all kind of fish.
- The number 7 is his favorite number for reasons pertaining to to his title.
- Enjoys reading. A total bookworm.
- Sailing. Despite being sea sick most of the time on the water, he still enjoys being out on the water.
- American rap music. Mostly Eminem.
- Giant Science Fiction nerd.
- Manga and Anime. If you want to know anything about most popular streamline anime, he's the one to ask.
- Unorganized class and bedrooms
- Dumb people.
which he does a lot unfortunately
- Gore, blood, guts! Very squeamish about it.
- Wears his hood constantly. Only takes if off when he's alone in his room.
- Beginners luck! Will beat people at almost every game he plays for the first time.
- Carries a Rabbit foot necklace, a red ribbon in his wallet and a penny in his right shoe on his person at all time.
- Knows conversational English but has a thick Japanese accent
- Sore loser.Kaede He grew up the only child of an average family, his father being fisherman and his mother vending his goods. Together the three lived in Aogashima, a village located in the Hachijō Subprefecture of Tokyo, Japan. From the very moment of his birth, Kaede as been an extraordinarily lucky person by all definition. Before the birth of Kaede, his parent's luck had run dry: Kaede's father nearly lost his life while being stranded on his boat during a storm, the couple was scammed out of all their money and were being forced to move from their small house on the island, and his mother's first pregnancy was a miscarriage. Only when the couple had accepted defeat and began to pack their belongings to prepare for the move did things turn back up for them. Kaede's mother discovered she was pregnant and their move was postponed until after the birth. Months passed and the unlucky couple was blessed with Kaede. From a young age, Kaede was winning raffles and contests left and right and generally good things were happening to him and his parents. The family got to keep their small house and then his father struck gold when he caught a school of very rare fish. Soon, the family moved out of their small house into a much nicer, larger on one the island. From there, the family's luck sky rocketed and Kaede's parents bought another ship which his father hired hands to steer. There was much rejoicing.
For the most part, Kaede's life was pretty simple. He went local schools and made slightly above average grades but wasn't content with being average. He strived to be exceptional and only could do as much as his luck would allow him. Finally, after years of trial and error, he gave up trying to exceed his classmates and continued his education being content with his averages. So when his name was entered for Hope Peak's, he believed it was a shoe in. His luck has never let him down before, right? He packed his bags prior to being announced as winner and arrived shortly after he received his invitation. His arrival at the school marked the end of his streak of luck.
Lit:He stood, heart racing, looking at impossably tall building looming over his head. The silver gates that sat open in front the large building greeted him and urged him to enter. Shiny chrome bars stretched out like hands and, as he toke his final steps, wrapped themselves around him. The moment his foot crossed the brick threshold, dizziness consumed him. His grip on consciousness was slipping as the world spun and jerked in all directions before he finally let go and spiraled into darkness. The next time he came back to consciousness, he was slumped over a desk in an empty classroom. A mixture of confusion and fear made a momentary registry across his face before he quickly sat back in the chair and swallowed a mouthful of spit. He rubbed his eyes, pushing his glasses up into this certain of hair sitting on his forehead, and glanced around the room before fixing his glasses and running his hands through his bangs to straighten them again. Bolted windows, security cameras, and what looked like guns?! He shot up out of the chair with enough force to throw the hood off his head and knock over the desk behind the one he was sitting. An uneasy feeling settled on his shoulders and a tightness began to form in his throat. In a moment of panic, he made a mad dash to the door and slid it open.
Script:Kaede: *He took his rabbit foot charm in hand and swallowed hard* So, you're telling me that if we want to leave this place we have to... *He paused and pushed up his glasses* Kill someone? *sweat tickled down his forehead as he glanced from person to person, eyeing them suspiciously before looking back to the headmaster* You're twisted.
screams this character wwww
Man he seems so awesome!
Hope to rp with you sometime ♥
I totally love his design >v< It makes him even more cuter Anyhow, the entire profile really gets a good image of him ;u;; A super job!
He looks great! Would love to rp with you sometime if you don't mind > v <;;
Aww, he's such a cutie!
I really liked reading about him, especially about his background!
His personality is really well thought out too, considering it's so well balanced, with goods and bads, which makes the character the more interesting!
aaaa, hopefully we get to RP sometime??
Oh wow, he i just the cutest okay?
UPUPU~! Welcome to my humble abode! Well I guess it's OURS now, eh? I know, I know, you're INCREDIBLY freaked out by my introduction! I mean, you're sitting there SLEEPING at a desk for pete's sake- HAVE SOME DECENCY. Just teasing~ Feel free to look around, and find your room while you're at it! Don't worry, I've placed all... well.. most of your belongings in there.